- Wellington base
- Exciting and busy role
- 5 weeks annual leave
Are you a proactive and experienced business advisor who thrives on delivering results and working with people?
Reporting to the GM Corporate Services, you will project manage a variety of business planning and processes, organisational performance measures and reporting, and official correspondence activities. You will provide the line of sight between Infracom’s strategic direction through to Group and team level business plans.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Project managing deadlines and deliverables, rationalising, following up with contributors for Infracom’s Statement of Intent, Statement of Expectations, annual audit, Annual Report, and annual review at the Transport and Infrastructure Select Committee
- Project managing risk registers and drafting Corporate Board papers
- Project managing the maintenance of the Board Charter, getting it on our webpage, making the annual changes and getting them promulgated
- Collating and reporting on the quarterly Board fees and expenses, and cross checking that the invoices and controls are operational and in place
- Following up tasks with leadership team and the Treasury’s CSS on financials, and audit requirements
- Project managing the reporting of safety, business continuity and assurance to the Board, leadership team in conjunction with the Office Manager
- Designing, operationalising and maintaining Corporate and business planning processes as required
- Project managing the processes, follow up with the contributors, and making sure the OIA/PA/PQ/Select committee questions are done.
Salary range – $88,450 to $109,088 depending on skills and experience.