- Newly created role
- Develop and deliver digital strategy
- Work for a manager who takes your career seriously
Are you digitally savvy and want the opportunity to play a part in shaping the direction of Infracom’s digital channels and provide a world class digital experience?
Who are we?
The New Zealand Infrastructure Commission/Te Waihanga (Infracom) was established on 24 September 2019 and its key role involves providing New Zealand’s 30-year infrastructure strategy, information to industry, and procurement advice to government agencies, local authorities and others to procure and deliver major infrastructure projects.
What you’ll do?
You will be responsible for developing and delivering high quality content for the Infrastructure Commission website, intranet, social media channels and corporate publications, including coordination of all social media activities, messages and website news stories. Reporting the effectiveness of communications channels and managing the writing, design and publication of printed materials.
- Be a key liaison point for digital content, social media and Infracom website management
- Plan, create and publish engaging and entertaining content (including written, photo and video) across all channels
- Have responsibility for stakeholder and communications database
- Provide reporting and key metrics of digital content initiatives
- Provide direction and recommendations on emerging trends, standards, mobile and web based tools
- Assist with the development and execution of large-scale strategic communications and engagement plans
Things you'll be proud of
- Working with a high performing team of innovators
- Responsible for delivering digital content and plans that align with Infracom’s strategic priorities and culture.
- Working for a team that thrive on challenges and has a continuous improvement mentality in everything they do.
The role reports to the General Manager, Comms and Engagement
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV by 12 August 2020 to email@example.com Salary range $90,000 to $115,000
You will have:
- Experience in web design and social media management and monitoring
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritise, plan, and organise at a high level
- Experience working cross-culturally with an understanding and genuine appreciation for cultural diversity, including commitment to te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Competence in media management and producing content for digital channels